More Bullfrogs & switch work

Today I replaced the damaged curved switch with a curved Atlas code 55 switch and removed the second handlaid curved switch to make room for another Atlas switch. I also replaced the upper logging branch switch which had some derailings with a new one that operates more smoothly. I built a ramp for the BFE logging siding and assembled three more Bullfrogs.

ImageImageImageImage

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s